Stocking Stuffer Sale
December 9, 2022 | Online Only
Sale Hosts: Fairlea Longhorns
The data below was gathered by Hired Hand. We share these trends and averages for our customers and breeders in the Longhorn Industry who could better their programs by analyzing it as it best suites them. We welcome your feedback or additional data requests. This data is not officially endorsed by the sale.
2022 Stocking Stuffer Sale Results:
- 27 out of 33 lots sold for an unofficial total of $100,300 and unofficial average of $3,714
- There were 4 scratches and 2 POs
- Top 10 lots average: $6,380
- Top 25 lots average: $3,936
- With this being the 26th sale of 2022 to be included in our Hired Hand Live Trends & Averages series, the 2022 Annual Average to date is $5,330.72
- The sale average without the highest lot ($16,500) and the lowest lot ($900) included is $3,316
Sale Averages Based on Age:
- 0-2 year olds: $2,840 (10 head)
- 3-5 year olds: $3,112 (8 head)
- 6-10 year olds: $5,533 (6 head)
- 11+ YO: Insufficient Data (71head)
These are averages for Sires with at least 2 offspring selling. Their offspring's averages are listed below starting with the highest average.
$3,150 TUFF ENUFF CHEX
$1,950 ROWDY HR
These are the top 10 sires based on single female offspring value, no minimum # of offspring selling and not based on averages:
PCC RIM ROCK
COWBOY TUFF CHEX
DUNN GUN BOMBER
CV CALL OF DUTY
TUFF ENUFF CHEX
RM HIGH HOPES
JH RURAL COUNTY
Most Popular Sire, PCC Rim Rock, based on the highest single offspring value.
These are the top 10 Dams based on single female offspring value, no minimum # of offspring selling and not based on averages:
PCC DOUBLE DELIGHT
RM SUPER CARMELA 350
D/O CHROME'S BARBIE
ALLENS CHERRY TOP 348
KDK RURAL BONFIRE
RH LADY CASANOVA
Most Popular Dam, PCC Double Delight, based on highest average offspring value.
Wondering how the internet influenced the sale?
Check out our quick stats below! Share it and tag us on Facebook @Hired Hand Live and Instagram @hiredhandlive.
* Please note that this data is based off what was printed in the sale catalog and announced in the ring. It is not official data endorsed by the sale.